MustGrow’s technology is truly a platform with applications in many markets globally. The biofertility technologies have the potential to provide mustard proteins and carbohydrates to feed the soil microbes and improve soil health. In addion, through additional formulation work, there is potentential to incorporate other organic biofertitly products for increased soil fertility.
Application of biofertility to the soil occurs before crops are planted to feed the soil microbes with plant proteins and carbohydrates and improve overall soil health. Under biofertility applications, TerraSante™, is an OMRI Listed® registered biofertility product in the state of Washington, U.S.
Registered product that is organic
- TerraSante™ registed biofertility product in the state of Washington, U.S.
- Manufactured from 100% natural mustard seed
- Approval from Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI Listed®) for use in organic production
- Can be used in both organic and conventional production
- Entirely biodegradable, environmentally safe
Better soil health
- Improves physical soil properties by feeding living organisms in the soil
- Improves water-holding capacity and soil aeration
- Reduces runoff and/or leaching
Higher plant performance
- Provides major and minor nutrients and minerals for plants
- Bioavailable nutrients can potentially increases plant growth and vigor, which could help reduces disease and nematode symptoms
- Feeding the soil microbiome can help liberate available nutrients in the soil that can advance root systems, enhance growth and improve yield